Boost the Power of Your Donation!
On occasion, the Carleton Place and District Memorial Hospital (CPDMH) Foundation receives a very generous gift from a community member, business or organization who would like to use their gift to generate even more funds for our Hospital. At the donors request, additional gifts from the community will be matched – up to the threshold requested – to help raise awareness and additional funds for a specific piece of patient care equipment or department.
To learn more about the opportunities available, , please contact the Foundation Office, at 613-257-2200 x856 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Employers Matching Gift Programs
Did you know that many employers have programs in place to match their employees' charitable donations to the community? Why not double the impact of your gift to the CPDMH Foundation with your employer's help?
Eligible donors for a corporate matching gift program may include:
- Current, full-time or part-time employees
- Retired employees
- Spouses of employees
- Widows and/or widowers of former employees
- Members of the board of directors
If you haven't taken advantage of this opportunity already, this is the perfect time to investigate and participate.
It is easy! Here is all you need to do:
- 1. Ask your Human Resources department or look on your company website to see if your employer has a matching gift program.
- 2. If so, request a matching gift application form. Depending on your company's procedures, you may need to send a copy of the form, along with your gift, to:
Carleton Place and District Memorial Hospital Foundation
211 Lake Avenue East
Carleton Place, Ontario, K7C 1J4
Or email a copy of the electronic form to email@example.com
- 3. CPDMH Foundation staff will work with your employer to verify eligibility and gift details.
Please note that matching gifts will be directed to support the same area of CPDMH as your personal gift, unless your company's policy specifies otherwise. Company matching gift policies vary, so consult your employer's policy for additional details.
If you have any questions about matching gift programs, please contact the Foundation Office, at 613-257-2200 x856 or firstname.lastname@example.org.