Carleton Place and District Memorial Hospital Foundation raises thousands of dollars for the hospital each year through a series of events it organizes. Our annual events are the Bed Pan Classic Annual Golf Tournament and Christmas in Carleton Place House Tours. This money ensures the patients who come through our doors get the level of care they need and deserve. With your attendance and support of these events, you're making a very real difference in the lives of all our patients.
The Foundation team also supports and provides guidance to the generous community members who host many events throughout the year to raise funds for the Hospital.
Here's just a few of the community fundraising events held this year;
- Car Cruise Nights, held every Wednesday evening from May to September at Market Square in Carleton Place brings beautiful vintage and classic cars together for everyone to be able to see. All proceeds from the weekly 50/50 draw come back to the hospital. .
- The Tim Hortons Smile Cookie Campaign is back this September! Customers are able to purchase a freshly baked chocolate chunk Smile Cookie for $1 at restaurants in Carleton Place with 100 per cent of the proceeds proudly donated by Tim Hortons restaurant Owners to support Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital (CPDMH) Foundation.
- The LOVE YOU Campaign with Shoppers Drug Mart is also taking place this fall. Visit our local Shoppers Drug Mart for more information about how your donation will support women's health initiatives at our hospital!
- Christmas in Carleton Place House Tours are taking place on December 2nd and 3rd. This is our 6th year and will include 8 homes and 2 business locations on this year's magical Christmas tour!
- 12 Days of Christmas Raffle! Back again and better than ever, don't miss our on this year's 12 Days of Christmas raffle for great gifts donated by our wonderful community partners!